2015 Beauty Resolution

1/04/2015
 image
Each year we make a resolution to drink more water, to be more positive, to eat healthier. Well this past years I've been so much into beauty world so my resolution is more likely what I like to buy this year. This list usually consist of crazy expensive stuff that need require some amount of time to save money. So here is top 5 item I want to own this year.

1. Lipstick Container
I'm not have 100-1000 of color but I always miss good color since I scattered my lipstick in separate place. I end up forgot that I have one. So I need a lipstick container where I could gather my lipstick together.

2. MAC VIVA GLAM Miley Cyrus
I never interested to mac lipstick, I have this tendency to try thing people never try or simply buy something in much afordable price. But this year MAC team up with Miley Cyrus and launch a bright pink lipstick and lip glass. I can't wait for this.

3. Makeup Brushes
You'll never have enough makeup brushes, this year I want to try Wayne Goss, Chikuhudo, and Real Technique Bold Metals.

4. Japanese Make-up
For me Japanese all known for their cuteness and give it all attitude when creating something. This year I want to have Elegance eyeshadow, Laduree eyeshadow, anna sui, or at least one of them.

5. Serum
Last year I try the Estee Lauder Advence Night Repair serum and also I've try good genes from Sunday Riley. I love Estee Lauder one, when I use it regularly it helps to tighten the pore and my face wasn't as oily as it use to be. But I never buy the full size before, so I considering to invest in full size one this year.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...