February Favorites

3/01/2016
 
I would say that February is a month of rediscovery, all the product here has been around in my collection for a while.

  1. Ahava Time to Treat Comforting Cream For Sensitive Skin ($45/ 50ml)

This cream is seriously magical, it give intense hydration absorb really well and not sticky, the only problem it smell like mud. but fade away after a while. ahavaus.com

2. Cosrx AHA/BHA Clarifiying Treatment Toner ( 12 600 KRW , $16/ 150ml)

I'm super picky when it comes to toner, so far I use this toner to help combat the white head. Although I did not see any visible improvement, but this toner good enough to be a switch from my Holy Grail Aesop Toner. (cosrx.co.kr / us.memebox.com)

3. The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Auto Lip Liner (discontinued)

It has a nice nude peach color that really match and compliment my complexion. Sadly it no longer available.

4. Sleek i-Divine Au Naturel ($11.99/12X1.1g)

Since I have to many palette, this is my go to palette this month. I've had them since forever. Cheap yet good quality.
(sleekmakeup.com)

5. Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade (medium brown) ($18/ 4g)

take me a while to figure out how to use it to make a natural looking eyebrow. I applied it lightly filling the spares eyebrow. I used to hate it, because it hard to blend and look patchy after a while.
(sephora.com)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...