1. Ahava Time to Treat Comforting Cream For Sensitive Skin ($45/ 50ml)
This cream is seriously magical, it give intense hydration absorb really well and not sticky, the only problem it smell like mud. but fade away after a while. ahavaus.com
2. Cosrx AHA/BHA Clarifiying Treatment Toner ( 12 600 KRW , $16/ 150ml)
I'm super picky when it comes to toner, so far I use this toner to help combat the white head. Although I did not see any visible improvement, but this toner good enough to be a switch from my Holy Grail Aesop Toner. (cosrx.co.kr / us.memebox.com)
3. The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Auto Lip Liner (discontinued)
It has a nice nude peach color that really match and compliment my complexion. Sadly it no longer available.
4. Sleek i-Divine Au Naturel ($11.99/12X1.1g)Since I have to many palette, this is my go to palette this month. I've had them since forever. Cheap yet good quality.
5. Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade (medium brown) ($18/ 4g)take me a while to figure out how to use it to make a natural looking eyebrow. I applied it lightly filling the spares eyebrow. I used to hate it, because it hard to blend and look patchy after a while.
live in indonesia? here some suggestion where to get them.