Review: IOPE Enzyme Powder Wash

10/03/2015


You know that I'm a little bit obsess with enzyme facial wash. My sister once brought me and introduce me to a enzyme facial, and then she shared Kanebo Suisai Beauty Clear Powder. Ever since Enzyme cleansing is an answer to my stubborn clogged pore problem. The problem is how amazing this treatment is I guess it's only popular in Japan. It's easy to find many Japanese brand that sold this type of cleansing solution. I've been wandering, Is there any Korean version exist? Actually it is exist, I found IOPE Enzyme Powder Wash.
This Product claim to smooth and clean skin. With Bio-Enzyme that help to clean dead skin cell and sebum. Protect the PH on the skin surface and boost the skincare absorption afterward. Moisturizing effect that last for 3 hours. It is safe for sensitive skin since there's no friction used to removed the dead skin cell and sebum.

I got the sample package from Korean Cosmetic N Skincare for 1 pack contain 5 individual sachet for one time usage. Each sachet contain 1g of powder. I pour half portion of the package on my palm, and mix it with water. You'll need to add water gradually until the lather formed. Then use it like a facial foam. I use it with my clarisonic .
 
Final Verdict
I really love it. It's almost similar to Kanebo's Suisai Beauty Clear Enzym Cleansing powder. Only the one from suisai cleanse my skin better.

Other Enzyme Powder Wash: Tatcha Polished Rice Enzyme Powder in deep. (review)
about the cleansing device here
Bloglovin' | Instagram | Tumblr

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...