Current Obsession: The Faceshop's Rice Water Bright Line

5/13/2016


 I first tried the Eye and Lips Makeup Remover 3 years ago. I love how smooth it is and smell really nice. Even though I tried many other brand, I always return to this one. At first I thought that it is a skincare line with day cream, night cream etc. But actually Rice Water Bright Line specially to clean your face. So last year I received  Rice Water Bright Facial Foam as a gift with purchase. Since I'm traveling light, so I decided to bring this sample with me. I tried it and like it. It cleans your face without drying your skin. I also tried the Light Cleansing oil and Cleansing milk. It's effectively take off your makeup without make your skin feels dry. I would highly recommend this line for those with sensitive skin and dry skin who needs a gentle cleansing. This line have complete cleansing method, Cleansing oil, cleansing water, milk cleansing, facial foam, cleansing balm, tissue etc. I'm sure you'll find something that suit your cleansing preference.

Rice Water Bright Line (The Face Shop)


Follow me!




 --------------------Indonesia--------------------

 Current Obsession: The Faceshop's Rice Water Bright Line




Aku pertama kali beli Eye & lips Makeup removernya 3 tahun yg lalu. Removernya lembut and wanginya soft. Walaupun udah coba macam2 brand, aku selalu balik pake seri Rice Water Bright.  Pertama aku pikir kalau seri ini punya day cream, night cream dll. Tapi ternyata line ini khusus buat cleansing (pembersihan) aja. Jadi tahun lalu aku dapet sample  Rice Water Bright Facial Foam karena udah belanja dengan jumlah tertentu. Karena lagi traveling dan ngga mau banyak bawa barang, akhirnya aku bawa sampelnya. Akhirnya aku cobain dan suka. Facial foamnya, walaupun berbusa ngga bikin kulit kering dan bener2 ngebersihin. Aku juga nyobain Rice Water Bright Light Cleansing oil and Rice Water Bright Cleansing milk. Dua-dua nya bersihin makeup sampe bener-bener bersih dan ngga bikin kulit kering. Line ini recommend banget buat yang punya kulit kering dan sensisitive yg butuh pembersih yg lembut. Seri Rice Water Bright ini punya produk cleansing dengan metode yg lengkap ada, Cleansing oil, cleansing water, milk cleansing, facial foam, cleansing balm, tissue etc. I'm sure you'll find something that suit your cleansing preference.

Rice Water Bright Line (The Face Shop)


Follow me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...