#BeautyTester : A Mask that keep you Matte All Day

5/24/2016

To be honest, I never been so obsess with oil control before I started wearing makeup. I was never ever, like any other girl in my class, wash her face during the subject change or powder to keep the face matte. I just don't care at all. But since I started wearing makeup, I hate oil. they always makes my foundation do not stay where it should be.
I watched Sari Reanna's video of Best Product for Oil Control. She mention Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Mask. She said that this mask help her to stay matte all day long whenever she use it before applying makeup. Again I'm sold. Once the khiel's message me about the discount event. I hit the store and grab one for me.

Its super huge!



When you applied for very first time, try to apply a thin layer, DO NOT GO CRAZY! I did not read the instruction, I scoop out the product and start to applied it on my face. I instantly felt that my face is burning. I panicked and quickly washed my face. So tried to apply the mask in thin layer and avoid sensitive area (e.g. skin around eyes and lips). there will be the burning sensation at first but soon it will go down. leave it for 10-15 minutes, and then wipe it with warm towel.

Despite the burning sensation, this mask did not irritate my skin. I believe that the aloe and oat helps to soothe skin and keep it moisturized. Did this help to make my skin stay oil free all day, but I did notice that skin is so much smoother when I wipe the mask and I do look less oily all day. You could use it at day or at night. So you could use it before put on make up, control your oil, and look cute longer.

(Kielh's Rare Earth Pore Cleansing Masque, IDR 430 000)


Follow Me!
Bloglovin' | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr 
 
Psst check Bilik Ayu in Instagram, they sell it cheaper than in counter.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...