Product Review: Aesop's Bitter Orange Astringent Toner

3/31/2013

As I promised, here is the review of few Aesop's products I've tried. Last year I went to Paris for about a month. I had acne prone skin and it was dry because of the prescribe acne treatment. I decided to change all the acne treatment that would suit my skin condition and suitable with the climate.

Aesop's Bitter Orange Astringent Toner 
100 ml $39
200 ml $59

What it is? 
Gentle astringent toner with citrus based formula, ideal for oily, combination or acne-prone skin.

it claim absorbs excess sebum and removes sweat and grime while toning and balancing skin.

What I tought about this product?
Effectiveness: It is really gentle toner, refresh my skin without excessive drying or makes it feel irritated. I did notice that my acne were lessen after few weeks. Plus removes any residue left after I wash my face. But I don't think this product works well in tropical country. I'd say that this toner formulated for drier climate it's give you nice matte effect without excessively dry your skin.Smell: I love the smell of this product, it has a soft citrus and eucalyptus smell. when I imagine a product with soft scent, this is exactly what I expect. Package: The product bottled into amber glass with plastic cap. Quite unique yet simple packaging, but it isn't easy for traveling.

How you use this product?
I use the toner at night, after I wash my face. I soak the cotton pad with the product and gently wipe my face, neck and  area behind my ear.  The product quickly absorbs and makes my skin feel clean and fresh. Sometimes I store it in refrigerator before use it and have double refresh from the cold toner.

Since I really love the smell, I considering to repurchased this product again.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...