DIY Perspex Cross Over Bag

3/25/2013
  To join this spring transparency trend, I design my own perspex cross over bag. I added colorful-stripe pouch for a fun and casual look, as for glamorous look I use sequin pouch (bonus from magazine). (oops grammar mistake, I'll upload the revision picture soon)
As seen on the runway......
image source: 1,2,3,4,5
I've seen many blogger made their DIY perspex clutch, but most of them use perspex container and add some accessories, really simple. I wanted to try it, but I had trouble to find a perspex container that thick enough and steady. So after a discussion with an architect (my brother) and a civil engineer (my cousin) they suggest me to made it by myself. I took the challenge and then start to sketch the design, going around to find material, moved my design to corel draw (finally this skill is useful), consulting with the digital artwork shop, submit my design, and wait for few day and.... Voila!
 First I thought that I had to glue the perspex pieces by my self, but actually they'll help you to put in together the pieces (Yay no messy glue)
and few final touch, attach the  pvc strap and hide the stitch with synthetic leather. This project cost around 100k IDR or 10$.
 
Top (no brand) , short H&M, Bag diy

Dress-vintage, Bag diy

MORE DIY : Dark Wings City, Honestly WFT, stripes and sequins

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi i have the same idea about the transparent sling bag.

Though my idea is a little different.

May i ask where did you get the adjustable transparent sling strap?

Please drop me a email at bentsai81@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...