Bad Experience Shopping in qoo10.co.id

6/01/2014
The Online Shopping in Indonesia grow rapidly this past few year, it used to be sell stuff in social media and forum to a all-there mall shopping website. But unlucky, the system is too tricky and might be a big disadvantage for buyer.

Who doesn't love online shopping? 
Well some of you must hate it, because you couldn't try on the stuff, the fraud, the waiting etc.
I don't hate online shopping! Though  I would prefer bought thing from the shop or counter. But sometimes the price is lower, they got the foundation shade that more like a match to your skin tone, all the silly stuff that you couldn't get in your place. That's why the depression told me just to get stuff online. This past years the online shopping become more popular in Indonesia. It started from sell stuff in social media (fb, twitter, etc) to a shopping mall site (like japanese rakuten or korea g-market).

I never been shopping in those kind of site (g-market, rakuten, ebay, amazon etc). So I tried once, last month, and I've been experience a bad service I ever get from all online shopping adventure I've ever done.

Last 12th May, I hooked by the promotion put on the home page of qoo10.co.id. It is super cheap and said that the stocks is ready to ship from Jakarta (which would take like 3 day to arrived). It was so close to the closing time for the promotion, so I didn't do much research, I just pick the shade I wanted, place the order and paid via bank transfer.

I waited until they confirm my payment, soon they confirm my payment and by the may 14th, I received a notice telling that my package on the way...

Well I still waiting till this day and still the package haven't arrived.

I just instantly trust this shop since they put the advertisement of promotion at the homepage of qoo10.co.id.

I'm truly disappointed with qoo10.co.id and the seller (REOMING). I wouldn't take the reason that they need to ship the item from Korea. They said that the item is ready stock in Jakarta. How can they lied about the item availability. More over, they change the status of my order to being sent, and place some untraceable number for the tracking code. So each time I click the link it says that I entered a wrong number or it shown the status of item but not being sent to other place. Since the item status being sent I couldn't cancel my order.

I try to think positive that my stuff will arrived, but I don't think so. I visit their Facebook page and I found a lot of complain from buyer who haven't received their item for 1 month, 2 month, even after 4 month. I try to send message via Facebook twice but I haven't receive any respond.  

Until finally last night I try to connect them via the qoo10.co.id. This morning the replied me with the tracking code, and I could finally received my package this afternoon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...