SUMMER BEAUTY: Beach Beauty Must Have

6/18/2014
http://www.trendhunter.com/slideshow/brilliant-beach-shoots#19

It's June! Who's going to spend their summer time on the beach? Then you should be getting ready to fight the sun and salt water from steal your beauty. Read more to find out all the beauty arms needed.



1. Sunscreen
Try to find sunscreens with SPF higher than 50 if you stays under the sun longer. I personally prefer the spray one since I use the sunscreen all over my body, face and hair. Multipurpose item are great for traveling so you don't need to bring too many things. The Spray sunscreen is great because you won't never overly applied the sunscreen, and make you feel shiny and greasy. You can slowly build the layer if as many as you want.

2. Aloe Gel

Even with the Sunscreen sometimes your skin still burn. Soon after being under sun, I'll apply Aloe gel to soothe my skin. Tips. Put the aloe into zip lock (enough amount to applied in desired area) then put it in freezer for 5-7 minute. TA-DA! a real cooling aloe gel. My recent favorite is Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Shooting Gel.

3. Clarifying Shampoo

After swimming all day you hair would be coarse, dry, frizzy and unmanageable. This is caused by the salt water that take away all the moisture and the residue that build up in each of your strand. In the end every moisturizing product that you put in your hair couldn't be absorb. To revive my hair I would use a clarifying shampoo. Clarifying shampoo (try this)would help you to deeply cleanse your hair from the salt water residue. Completely cleanse your hair before the next steep to moisturize your hair. (or try made it by your self)

4. Hair Moisturizing (Conditioner, Hair mask and or Hair oil)

To bring back the shine to my hair and return all the moisture, I would use conditioner/hair mask after shampoo, rinse it and dry my hair. Before my hair dries completely I would apply hair oil since my hair could be really dry after swimming in the beach. I would never skip this step.

5. Eye wash

Salt water probably will irritate your eyes, eye wash is nice and calming bath for my eyes. You could easily found one from any drugstore.

6. Band Aid 

Nothing worse than open wound and salt water+sand. So each time I visited the beach I would always bring band aid to cover the wound.

7. Water-Sun-proof Make-up

I'm not a fan of wearing make-up when I'm about to swimming, unless when I'm just hanging around the and taking picture (had my picture taken). I will switch my regular foundation to the one that has sunscreen (try this or this), or using a make up base with SPF and my eyeshadow with this gorgeous gel liner. Not just you'll still look flattering but also this make-up sweat proof and protect you from the harmful sun rays.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...