Sometimes you need a kick to start your day. Here I'm gonna share you my favorite green smoothie recipe. Easy,simple, and fast, and more important taste super yummy! Skip all the counter juice with no green taste, lots of sugar, preservative, additive, and all chemical that slowly ruined your body with this simple green smoothie.
- 1 1/2 cups of spinach leaf
- 1 orange
- 1 bottle of yakult (apx 65 ml)
1. Prepare the spinach leaf, wash and drain.
2. Peel and section your orange. If you had high speed blender you could skip section your orange. If you don't, section your orange, take the flesh, and throw the seed and skin covering the flesh.
|Peel the Orange|
|Section and throw the seeds|
3. Blend yakult and orange flesh until smooth. Then add the spinach.
Recipe for 1 glass
Total Calories apx. 145
You have a fresh green smoothie to start up your day! I swear that this isn't smell like you're eating grass or leaf. Since there's orange and Yakult cover the scent completely. There’s a compound in spinach called oxalic acid, which blocks the absorption of calcium and iron. An easy way to solve this problem is to pair spinach with a food high in vitamin C. Mandarin oranges and cantaloupes spring to mind here. Another way to reduce the power of oxalic acid is to boil the spinach leaves for at least two minutes. (Via Care2)
Read more about the spinach benefits from head to toe here.