May Favorite! My Pore Saver and Crazy Glue for Eyelash

6/02/2016

How was your May? I've tried a lot of new things, so here is some favorite from my latest discovery and recurrent favorite items.

1. Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Mask
This mask clear your pore right away, yet keep it smooth and moist. There's slight burning sensation when first applied, but soon it will go away. leave it for 10 minutes, wipe off with warm towel.. BAM your pores never been this clean before. Read the review here.

2. Laura Mercier Transclucent Setting Powder
You need to try to understand, this setting powder is a secret to flawless based makeup. I swear.(bonus point: It doesn't clog your pore +10)

3. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Kohl Liner in Black
Cheap, easy to use and long lasting I won't complain.

4. DUP Eyelash Fixer ex
Only the best eyelash glue I've ever tried. It dries faster compare to other glue, so you could stick your eyelash ASAP.

5. Maybelline Bold Matte in MAT7
I forgot how affordable, matte yet comfy this lipstick is. I use it a lot lately.

6. The Face Shop Lovely me:ex you & eyes 21 Creamy Peach
I forgot how I love to set my eye base with this eyeshadow, until I clean my drawer and I found it. I love how this subtly make my eyes brighter .

So what is item and you over use in May? tell me in the comment bellow.



Follow Me!
Bloglovin' | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr 
 
p.s. I'm having a blog sale, pile of item that I tried only once and sit in my drawer forever. In case you are interested in getting expensive beauty item in cheaper price, please come here.

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...