June Favorite: Favorite combo

7/07/2016

Some products work better when combine. So this June I have more products in my list.


1. Kiehl's 'Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque' with Kiehl's Cilantro & Orange Extract Pollutant Defending Masque

I'll use the the rare earth masque after I cleanse my skin, then after finish my skincare (toner-oil-moisturizer) I'll spread a thin layer and leave it on. When I wake up in the morning my skin became smoother and my pores never been smaller and cleaner. (Complete review, t he rare earth here and cilantro orange here)

2. Etude House Double Lasting Foundation + Lancome Teint Miracle

One too light, the other to dark, together they just perfect! The Etude house Double Lasting Foundation have a beautiful natural finish with a good amount of coverage. Sadly even though I picked the darkest color in collection it's still to light for me. I'm not into mixing different foundation, especially if it already has a perfect formula. But this two combo works perfectly without ruining the beautiful finish and staying power. read review for Etude House Double Lasting Foundation here.

3. Tarte Tarlette Tease + Etude house Look at my eyes

Lately I'm obsess with purple shadow. So this little palette has been my go to palette all June and still continue. I pair it with the shimmery rosy copper eye shadow from etude house.

4. Manny Mua x Ofra Cosmetic Liquid lipstick

I agree with all claims saying that said Ofra makes the best liquid lipstick. the are pigmented, long lasting and super comfortable. I will absolutely get another colors. because they are so worth the price.

5. Benefit Boing Concealer

I order this because I've been seeing many youtuber recommend this concealer. this is a medium coverage concealer, build able and easy to use.


6. Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder

Highly recommend this one! I know when you flip back and see the ingredient talc listed in the description instead of finest french cashmere talc.. But there is something that makes this powder super soft and smooths my skin. Strangely doesn't make my face look powdery or cakey.



Follow Me!
Bloglovin' | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...