Review: Aritaum Full Cover Liquid Concealer

2/15/2015
image
I do adore South Korean pop culture. I also adore the beauty industry. They had an amazing variety of product, in good quality and affordable price. Not to mention on how they marketed the product. they put a nicely organized promotional picture in their site. I only understand basic Korean word. Since the language is a barrier for them to sell the product, this promotional picture come handy to promote how the product works. In early 2014 I discovered the brand Aritaum, they did the long promotional picture about how this base product help to perfecting your complexion. I'm quite immune to the long promotional picture until I found a video that demonstrate the coverage power and still looking natural, fast forward. This year I finally notice that my favorite shop sell this line. So I got the Aritaum Full Cover Liquid Concealer.




I got Aritaum Full Cover Liquid Concealer from Korean Cosmetic N Skincare for 117k IDR. The concealer come in squishy tube contain 25 ml of the product.

From what I read It claimed:
"Strong powerful waterproof Concealer"
It claim to be waterproof, covered the imperfection and pores with small amount of product and moisturizing.

It available in 2 color 01 Light Beige and 02 Natural Beige. I picked 02 Natural beige.But still the color is too light for me. Although it called liquid concealer it wasn't watery and the consistency quite thick. The coverage is light to medium, and you could build the coverage. You only need a really small amount of product to cover a large area. Although it wasn't fully cover the imperfection as it said.
image

image

The concealer quite moisturizing and they had a dewy finish. But it makes the concealer doesn't set really well. I try them to conceal dark circle, redness around the nose and blemishes. Within an hour the concealer melt. I especially notice that the foundation melt my eye makeup and set into lines around my nose.

I apply the concealer using brush. I apply 2-3 times and blend to the area where more covering needed. Then I set it with hourglass ambient lighting powder. I wore it for around 10 hours, need to be touch up every few hours (since it set to fine lines).

The bright side, it does moisturizing and not break me out. I think this product would be great if you are living somewhere with dry weather.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...