Hi 2016! Happy new year, Happy Chinese new year and Happy Valentine Day.

2/28/2016
Okay, okay I know it, the new year is like 2 months ago. But hey this is my first post this year. I think that I need to be more attention to this blog. I really glad that last year even though I just post like few times and lost the spirit to keep the blog running, there still someone out there somehow find this blog and left lovely comment, thank you for friends and family who keep support me. So hopefully this year I will be really really
committed to keep the blog flow with interesting articles.

Otherwise you could find me in other social media: 
just klik link bellow and it would bring you to the other side of darkness, nope that still be me and more makeup:
Bloglovin' | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr 

P.S. : Are you in Snapchat? Follow me on Snapchat!! 
Altercouture

or 
 
Scan this!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...