Halloween 2013

11/01/2013

Okay I didn't go to any Halloween party, I just got home from the parent meeting from my brother school, order some Chinese food and then had date with my dentist. But night is still long, it's Halloween, everybody dress up, and I'm feeling creative. I put some make up and Tadaaa...

I dress as Nü gui, in chinese folkore this ghost is the spirit of a woman who committed suicide while wearing a red dress. Usually, she met with some injustice when she was alive, such as being wronged or sexually abused. She returns to take her revenge.The dress, I got it for Chinese new year in 2012, My cousin ask me, "Did you watch the horror movie about the girl who killed while wearing a red dress, and then the spirit haunt the killer for revenge". What an info sis, and such an inspiration.
Eventually I got extra time and creativity left from last night that I try to make some gore...
All I use only tissue, eyelid glue, some foundation and dark brown shadow and red nail polish.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...