Last fall I found this Pearl Cat Ears Headband from ASOS, it's love at the first sight. This cat ears are cute but still edgy. After that I spotted them on Lea Michelle in Nylon Covers for September 2012 issue. I also spotted some Korean Pop star like Lee hi and SNSD (Girls' Generation) wearing similar style Cat Ears headband.
This gonna be a quick project, It only took me 20 minutes to finish both ears.Be ready to see your old or boring headband transforming into a fun and cute head piece.
1. Cut the wire in two piece (each length aprx. 15 cm).
2. Bend the wire and create a triangle shape.
3. Using the Glue Gun secure the Pearls.
4. Arrange where you want the cat ears will be.
5. Once you find the desired position twist the wire to lock the ears position.
6. Trim the excess wire.
P.S: For Fuzzy version